Eye Exams & Fittings
Contact Lenses in Plano, Texas
A good contact lens fit starts with a thorough eye exam to ensure the most up-to-date prescription and rule out any pre-existing conditions that could interfere with contact lens wear.
STARTS WITH A THOROUGH EYE EXAM At Eye Pieces Plano
This ensures the most up-to-date prescription and rule out any pre-existing conditions that could interfere with contact lens wear.
At Eye Pieces Plano we offer a wide selection of contact lenses includeing disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses that fit your needs.
…We will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs and the shape and health of your eye.
…We will give you free samples before you need to make a final decision.
Best selection of contact lenses in Plano
At Eye Pieces we dispense all brands of contact lenses for all types of patients.
- 1-day, 2-week, 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, 1-year lenses
- Single vision contacts, astigmatism contacts, multi-focal contacts, bi-focal contacts, mono-vision contacts
- Sports contacts, contacts to change your eye color, Halloween contacts
- Soft contacts, gas permeable contacts, hybrid contacts, and scleral lenses
- Daily wear contacts, extended wear contacts
- Corneal conditions: keratoconus, pellucid marginal degeneration, post-LASIK, post-corneal transplant, white cornea (leukoma), white pupil (leukocoria), contacts for corneal injuries